Skip to main content

Clarity is Spirituality

Can we really change anything at all about the world outside us unless we try and change our inner selves ?
BOOK REVIEW - ...........
About the book + My thoughts :
_________________________
🌿I came to know that genuine spirituality is the quest for Truth not happiness through this beautiful book written by Susunaga Weeraperuma.
It tells that clarity really helps to get rid of our fears in life. And certainly it is true ! As clarity has helped in my own life solving problems.
🌿I feel this is a light read book which deals in various topics - like tolerance for religions,humanity,forgiveness , chastity, fear of death ,etc written in a lucid way but it provokes the thoughts of the reader to think beyond our regular life.
🌿The book is divided into different chapters , making it easier and faster to read.The author mainly focuses on these points by using examples of his life through French people at his village in France . He also talks about his experience in his motherland Sri Lanka and his few visits in India.
🌿The true beauty is to be aware and not to search for happiness. If you are aware you will find peace. Happiness is just a state of mind.Awareness helps to achieve it faster.
--------------------------------
Cons - ✔No cons as such , but a few times I felt a bit bored.But then I changed few books in between and again I felt interested again :) .
✔It was a light read , I wish he went a bit deeper in to the subjects. But this was my first read of his work.
I do look forward to read more so that I can know more about his writing style.
------------------------------
I got to know about it via : @haloofbooks
And as I was looking for a change in my reading style I bought it. It is my first non fiction book.
Author : Susunaga Weeraperuma
Pages - 224
Paperback.
Pages and text size are of good quality.
@fingerprint_publishing
Price : 139/- at amazon.
Ratings 4/5