Skip to main content

Tales of Opportunities in Modern Era ( Book Review )



Author - Saroj Ray @sarojray1108 ,
Pages - 93,
Price - 264/-,
Rate- 4.5/5


I love reading non fictions and I liked reading this book I recently got an opportunity to read.This book talks about faults of current education system,the discouraging monotonous employment structure,the scope of creating a source for earning from various available paths for career establishment along with technologies that are developing day by day that we can use for our benefits in a brief narration.

The book is small,has 3 parts , each is divided into various small chapters that are effective to convey the message.It takes up situations from reality and compares them with earlier ways of life in civillisation like Gurukul system , exchange -barter system and analyzes the pros and cons.

There are new things I learnt like concepts of E Scooter , Illustrator , personal brand manager ,Artificial Intelligence , etc.There are small stories of real people that help us understand the present scenario.It tells the truth that people should sometimes take risk and encourage children to take up unconventional ways of career and be supportive as each person has a different learning curve and must be given time to understand different niche to select their preferences.It is highly felt by me too.I was able to connect with the thoughts of this young author being myself an M.Tech.

The write ups are encouraging and I could understand they are all heart felt words by the Author.
It also tells technology is bliss but can be a call for doom.There is potential in all and our country should think and utillize the man power in better way.It is a good debut book and I liked the choice of contents which present the reader with varied choices of opportunities.

There are few typing and grammatical mistakes which I urge the Author to correct.If done, this book has potential to climb stairs to great success!
Follow me on Instagram - @solitudeandbooks