Skip to main content

Unlocked Silences ( Book Review )




🔴Hello guys ! Today I want to talk about the book named UNLOCKED SILENCES by Author Mukhpreet Khurana. @mukhpreetkhurana 🔴There are 158 pages and 117 contents,which consist of poems,abstracts and excerpts.
The Price is 250/-.
🔴The book looks amazingly classy and beautiful with the stark matt black cover and those elegantly designed contents inside that caught my eyes!
I got signed copy & it gives me a smile,for the author being so benevolent!
🔴Published by @notion.press the quality of the pages & printing are excellent.
🔴Coming to my review 
Poems are something which describe emotions within few brief lines.They are wiseful yet describe complex power of our human experience and imagination.
♦So they are liked by some and many dislike reading them. I am a poem person and I lo writing them occassionally.
♦Also man to man choice of expressions vary.Some might like metaphorical way of expressing using heavy words and some may like lucid easy going ones.I like metaphorical representations more often,this book was rather a bit easy going for my taste.
♦What I liked about the book is that the main focus of it is to help others, live life fully ! There are some other poems which are based on daily life experiences too.
♦You can check this book if you like reading excerpts and poems which are light and yet nice.Will make feel good.


Buy it Here https://amzn.to/2wDo3Ms 
🔴My rating - 3/5 
_
_ 〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
To Encourage others who think they have fallen in life, 
To stand up again , 
to make them belief that it is not the end , 
but life has meaning and hopes, which must always be retained.
__
Oh I just wrote my own one here.
Talking about poems , I could not stop myself, from involuntarily writing one 😂🙈 ! .
.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
I like the effort of the writer ! 
and see great scope of success.I look forward to read different style of writing from Mukhpreet Sir in the near future ! 
He is a very nice person by the way check his IG ( tagged above ) .