Skip to main content

Amma Tell me about Holi !

[wpvideo 808eTgBB]

Holi is my favorite festival. Its about getting frolic.It is about spending time and mingling with friends and family.Though I stopped playing holi a couple of years back but I cannot forget the moments I used to enjoy. This month on 20 th, the hues of friendship,love and victory of truth over evil will again fly.Keep the sound on,here I dictate the poem on the back cover.
.
.
.
This book came just in time yesterday and here are my thoughts.
Oh what a book it is written by @bhaktimathur98 , The full book is written in a prose manner.From the first page till the last page it is a poem that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED ! From the bright beautiful pictures to imparting the history of Vishnu , Krishna , Radha , the devil king , and then prahlad , every thing that is behind the rich Indian culture of Holi is mentioned in a PERFECT WAY.It could not have got better according to me.All the lines rhythmically match each other creating a colorful aura of lively positive vibe of this festoval of colours.
.
Great quality of the pages,bright vivid colored prints all over the book making it an amazing book for kids to introduce them to the history , cuture and imbibe in them the family values and love between parents and kids in an enjoyable way.Oh I am just over whelmed , it touched my heart for my mother taught me all these while I was in school but after all these years when my memories were on the verge of flying away,this book made me feel nostalgic.When I will have my own kids,I will make sure to read this book to them. .
.
Absolutely amazing thoughtful hardwork of author.
Published by @anjana publishing it makes for a great gift for even your little siblings , kids in the house or any cousins who are in school. Even it makes for an eye pleasing read for adults like me. Heartily thanks to Madam for sending it for sharing my thoughts.I am blown way by the poem and the beautiful way of illustrations by @maulshree_somani of all important events.