Skip to main content

Seasons - by author Priyam Acharya

Poetry is something I love from my very childhood .I love writing them , reading them and everything for they are short, creative and within few words they describe deep emotions.

Poems also can be interpreted as per you want , for they can make sense to you as per your own thought process and that is the magic , there is no limit to it !





Seasons is a beautiful collection of poems by author Priyam Acharya. The cover is so very bright , beautiful and of course eye catching.
The title is thoughtful as human emotions are like different seasons. They change , they carry different ways to show their value.




There are 162 poems and that's really a lot of them. Based on self discovery , confusion , soul searching , love lost and found , heart ache to beauty of connecting with a stranger , building human relationships , deep and shallow, looking forward to future yet getting engulfed by past and many more such things that talk about life's ups and down along the side of deep lingering desires and dreams .





The poems written here are not rhythmic in nature but carry free flow style or of prose style . I like rhythmic use of words more , basically that have traits of verses.

These poems carry allegory that I specially like in poetry , I guess I like indirect presentation of our thoughts.



The poem named INKPAD from this book felt quite thoughtful for few of us who experience empathy do carry other people's pain inside us more than us and in that poem author described it appropiately.



I also liked the aesthetic quality of the book how each poem is beautifully presented .
Priced at 199/- the beautiful blend of emotions come in 178 pages with easy use of words that makes it a book for all kinds of readers who enjoy poetry :)

Binding , page quality , font size are all nicely done Notion press publishers.

Thanks to Priyam Madam for sending her book across. My thoughts are honest and I give it a rating of 4.3 as per my understanding and taste. Please check few examples of the poems that I have shared above.