Skip to main content

Are you kiddin' me ? By author Anirban Das ( Book Review )

Are you kiddin ' me is a collection of few humorous stories by Author Anirban Das who has done a good job of bringing such twisted unavoidable and funny situations of life in a light way weaved into short stories that will make the reader have a happy refreshing time.



These kind of reads are really needed when you need a breath of fresh air once in a while.



The stories are based on different backdrops mostly related to professional and personal life of people focusing on interpersonal and relation between colleagues.



I really liked the narrative style and the story named - It is not about Dal chawal which tell the tale of complexities between romantic partners due to gender differences, they were quite relatable and actually made me giggle at few places .



Like wise The bossy affair story was quite catchy and had thoughtful twists .



There are total 13 stories .

Priced at 195 but on Amazon its almost 50/- off at 144/- . There are 203 pages . Published by Srishti publishers . Cover is fine .



Not much eye catching but the title is good. The stories are fast paced , donot contain excess of irrelevant addition which felt good to me as I truly am an impatient reader and due to other works I donot get a lot of time to read so fast breezy paced books and short stories that feel positive and make me laugh are always preferred.

Rate 3.9/5

Buy it here - https://amzn.to/2Xuginj