Skip to main content

Different Shades of Love by Komal ( Book review )

Love comes in different hues , Some are deep hard to digest , some are calmer but you cannot much feel and some are just perfect ! Love has so many facets , so many different ways it comes to us.

This story is about a young girl Megha who works in a private company. Now if you too are in private sector you guys will feel more connected.



Her parents are conservative specially her strict father. She is there fore having some self esteem issues . Her past break up adds on to more of her problems.



Her innocence , kind heart , jolly character made me feel good. There are funny incidents of office related works . And then you can relate to those bitchy colleagues. Then there comes a new addition to her team Samir.



The story is guessable so on few sections I was getting impatiemt with the chats between colleagues and kind of you can understand what is going to happen in next stage but author has tried to keep unfolding the story slowy with fine pace.



I liked how Megha thinks random things whenever possible . Like her mind flies here and there . Little bit like me hehe ! A young adult romace story with the protagonist I felt very very related to in few situations .



Narration is good , I felt it had truth and you can feel it came from a girl's heart only, carrying myriads of thoughts mixed with emotions. Everybody has a baggage and few friends make it easier and few people are always there to make it heavier. If you are into Indian author narrated light read YA stories you should check this book out.

Characters are nicely developed.

For me I will give it 3.8 with the cover I felt is so vibrant and nice.

Buy it here https://amzn.to/311p1Q5