Skip to main content

How the Sea Became Salty ( Sudha Murty ) - A picture Book Review

Have you read any of Sudha Murty's works ? Please suggest me some .



This was my first read . It is first book of a picture book series by India's eminent authoress Mrs. Sudha Murty whose children books are popular among kids and the books for adults too touch important social issues.Suffice to tell I absolutely loved this small handy book of 30 pages published by Puffin publishing house whose each page is filled with vivid colourful eye catching illustrations unfolding the moral through the magical story , slowly keeping the reader's interest intact till the end.
Check video below .[wpvideo EXf2ECy5]If this can mesmerize my eyes and heart , it will be loved by all kids who are growing up in this world where such morals are now a necessity to be taught to become a good hearted person.I am now keen to pick few of her books next.
No doubt it was a 5/5 read for me .
Original price 175/- but on amazon at 105/- only : https://amzn.to/2FSJLRd