Skip to main content

Tick Tock ( Rahul P Bhandare ) : A book that I truly loved !

Do you wear a wrist watch always ? Or sometimes only ?
I never go outside without one.It's an integral part of my accessory.

Tick Tock


Pages : 27
Publisher : Become Shakespeare
Author and artist : Rahul P Bhandare

Price : 99/-

Buy it here : https://amzn.to/2Oq5yGx

[wpvideo Foix1ofC]

Tick Tock : When I finished this book I had boosebumps that ran like waves on my skin. I didnot expect that kind of ending is coming ! Shall I say I read the book or shall I write I understood the illustrations ?



For there are no words written , only pictures presented one by one in a series like we used to read comics while we were kids but without any sentences !



The story starts with someone buying a watch. I donot want to write the blurb too for it will spoil the real essence this book carries. I am spellbound how thoughtfully the lesson has been presented , how uniquely the book has been created . This book makes your mind work and that is what I love , some mind stimulation along with unique way of telling a tale. Wonderful creation and I truly mean it for it is one of a kind art ! I big time recommend it and will give it 10 out of 5 anyday . From the cover , till the pages end I am impressed by the creator's mind and talent .

Buy it here : https://amzn.to/2Oq5yGx