Skip to main content

The Secret By Mr.Shiv A Kapoor



Have you ever used Wattpad ? I used to write on it back in my school days. I wrote one I remember named Ghost Castles in England and I liked reading about Crop Circles.⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
This ebook I read lately is  by a debut author who himself was a blogger on Wattpad .⁣⁣Also it is free on kindle today. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
Book : The Secret ⁣⁣⁣
Length : 13 pages ⁣⁣⁣
Author : Shiv A Kapoor ⁣⁣⁣
Format : Kindle ebook on Amazon ⁣⁣
_____________________________⁣⁣⁣
This has a story line a bit unique and a bit cinematic. Riya went to her boyfriends house to meet his family. She is awestruck by the riches they have.⁣
Suddenly Rajan , his father walks down the stairs and an old hidden secret creeps out of the box once  their eyes meet . But it is not the only secret , the second one bursts out later in the story when I did not expect it coming .  A mystery story which  is based on a social evil that many teenagers, even kids go through. I don't want to reveal anything for it will be a deal breaker - spoiler. ⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
What I liked and inferred from the story : ⁣⁣⁣
_____________________________⁣⁣⁣
It shows how evil work backfires in this world.That you got to be brave to stand up and also sometimes even if you don't need to take revenge , karma answers you at good time. Bad parents do not mean bad progeny and vice versa . ⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣



What I think I would have liked better : ⁣⁣⁣
_____________________________⁣⁣⁣
This story needed much more time to evolve , boil the suspense up. But it ended too soon and pace was extremely fast. It could have created deeper impact if this  thoughtful story line included some more depth about how these social evils impacted the individuals and mainly how the protagonists ended up in such a situation, a bit more of background.Each reader has different taste. This is my honest thought.⁣
_____________________________⁣

⁣⁣
I encourage such debut attempts very much :) . ⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
My honest rate : 3.6/5 ⁣⁣



buy it here : https://amzn.to/2P1eYqd