Skip to main content

Enigma

I am not reality 
I am just a thought 
A feeling in which you get drowned
I am not a body of flesh 
Nor do blood flows in my vein
I am just a bad dream.... 
Or a reverie may be.
Each second a new emotion 
Each minute a new melody 
Each hour a new disease 
Each day I am a season 
Each night I am new shade of darkness.

Or a strike of light that falls on your skin for a while 
Neither you walk away nor can you catch it and keep it 
But it changes everything you perceive.
A twist in the reality 
A spectrum of unworldly parallel energy like light 
I am a tune of many flutes 
Neither of which has a hole in it 
Nor they have a structure 
Play for a second and then it's gone forever.
I am the silence and the randomness
I am the sleep in which you dream me 
I am the dream in which you sleep.

I am a sea of dreams 
Sail in me and each day you get a wave of one new 
In your palms I remain until you open it I am nowhere to be found 
If you turn back the caress of the wind  near your ears makes you look back 
If you look back like the wind I vanish 

Who  am I 
Neither you know 
Nor do I .

Between all truths and lies 
Between all dreams and waking up 
Between  all the gushing hot blood and coldness of the dead flesh 
Between all stoicness and ecstacy 
Bwtween the fresh air and suffocation 
You meet me 
Just to find yourself 
I am not reality 
I am just a thought 
A feeling in which you get drowned
I am not a body of flesh 
Nor do blood flows in my vein
I am just a bad dream.... 
Or a reverie may be....