Skip to main content

Interview with the author ! My choice Your choice - Alexander Schlafmann



Well Hello Guys ! Few days ago I read the book " My choice Your choice " . You must have read my review and have observed I found it very unique and it had some messages for the readers so they can walk on the right path for a better life . 

So I was quite interested to know more about our  author Mr. Alexander Schlafmann and about more of his books. I was very glad that he agreed to answer my questions and here I am sharing them with you so you to can read and connect with him. You may find him on his Instagram handle @wisecavemen 


______________________________________

1. Please tell us about yourself?    


My story will be piece by piece in my books. What else I can say? I guess I have to say something that my readers should definitely know before picking my books. Well, then I will say it now:  You know this crazy people like Aristoteles, Platon, Socrates and similar to them, right? They spent most of their time with thinking about different things. Then they talked to other people and shared their thoughts with them. They searched for the truth.   I am way more serious than they all were with their thinking process and their search for the truth. I study all things in life a little bit to get a truthful understanding about our world. Then I focus on most important aspects of life and study them in depth to discover truths that others need to know.   I have many important goals and life purposes, not only one. For example: I will develop an universal philosophy of life for the humanity that will help anyone living their life the right way. I want to collect the most powerful wisdom of our world in one place, in my books. I want to give answers to all important questions of life and also place them in my books.   I want to raise wise and correct children that will be a good example for humanity. I want to discover all the truths of our world and connect them together to be able to draw a complete picture of our world. Before I die, I need to finish this picture of our world. I sacrifice a lot to achieve my goals – because my goals are goals of our race.   Most people are selfish and they only live for themselves. People think about themselves and not about humanity as a whole. I always wanted a better world, that is my childhood dream. Our race is slowly killing itself. We become dumber, lazier and more ignorant. Few people understand how important Personal Development is. This process is the key to human evolution.   You know that a human being is the most powerful being that is known yet? We use maximum 3-10% of our potential yet. Still so many abilities need to be discovered in ourselves! A man is a mystery. This being is unbelievably complex. I study myself all my life and things that I discover just shock me every day!   My personal goal is reaching highest level of human development. I want to prove to humanity what a person is capable of. I already do the impossible every day; and someday people will see how impossible becomes possible. 

2. What inspires you  to write? 

My big vision, my dreams, my desires, my  goals, my inspiration, the love  towards humanity, the love  towards everything, the understanding of  the importance  of my work. Things I  can do no one  else will do for  our race.  I  understood that all  of us  human beings are different.  We  have  all  some special mission on this planet.  I  understood what I  am capable of; and that no one  else  ever  will  be  capable of; and that’s why  I  do what  I  do now.  I  write  books to explain our world and  ourselves to people.  I  share  my life, my thoughts, my discoveries, my wisdom and my knowledge  with the  world know. I  am my own experiment. Wisdom  I  acquire  I because  it’s something everyone  needs to apply on my Self every day to program myself the right  way. Human beings can program themselves to be  able to do things that they weren’t able to execute earlier.  We  all  have  hidden powers that need to be  awakened in ourselves. You can laugh  about this sta tement if you  want,  I  won’t waste my time  proving you that you are  wrong.  I  have  my own path in life  and  I  will  follow it. On my way I  will  share  with the world everything that  I  collected so far.  I want to  travel with no baggage.  Means:  I  have  to give awa y  all  my wisdom before  I  can  acquire  new one.


3. In  your  book  you  have  talked  about living for  others besides the self, which is admirable! too? What keeps  you  motivated  to help  people and  how can  readers start to take  actions .


Everyone  has to discover  this truth in themselves. I  can’t  explain to you why it’s an important thing for you  to do. I  don’t know  you; how can  I  explain to you what is right to you?  I  can only explain what is the right thing to do for  a  human being. human being you have  to  care  about others. If you  want to be  a  worthy I  don’t know  if you realized that already, but you  are  no one  without  others!  In life, we  always depend on other  people!  ALWAYS! Where  do you get your food from?  A  store. Who is selli ng it?  Other people.  Where  do they get it from? From other  people who collect it themselves. Don’t you see  that we  are  all  connected to each other?  Your  life  will  only make sense  if you take  care  of  others too  as they take  care  of you. Most  people are  egoistic creatures, but  it  is a curse  that you have  to remove  yourself. Personal Development helps with  this. You have  no idea  how many hours  I  spent teaching myself how not to be  an egoistic creature  like  others.  It takes time to become wi ser.  I  never had people who cared about me, loved me or  taught me great  things in life. Everything I  know now  I taught myself. I  am my own teacher and mentor. Such a  phenomenon is a  rare  thing to see. It won’t  work for  all. I  doubt that  It will work  for many to live  like  I  do. Probably I  am an exception, because  I discovered wisdom  that no one else yet has. Because  no  one  else knew  what  I  know now  no one  was  able to become his own mentor  and lead himse lf to his  destiny. Most  great teachers had  great teachers. A  human  being can’t teach himself  new things  is what all  will  say. How  is it possible  to teach yourself something you don’t know about? Good question isn’t it?  Not many people can separate truth from lies. Not many people know  what is right  and what is wrong. Most  of us live in the world of  illusions. You see  a  prove  of this fact every day. Life  is hard you know. You want to know how  to take  action and start caring about others?  Well, first unde rstand why you were  born  and  what is your life  purpose?  What you do best, that  can’t do others the same way you do it?   You first need to know yourself!  Only then you can start thinking about how you can be  useful to  others. Caring about others is only pos sible  if you learn to stop being an egoistic person.  I  can’t  answer you  on such important questions here  in full  detail. You will have  to pick up  my books  and read them  to give  yourself all  the answers you need. You know  why  I  write  books?  I  don’t want to explain the same important things  to each person in this world in a  real conversation. No one  have  so much time to do it! It’s impossible task to open the eyes of  all  people to the truth in a  real himself can open his  own  elife  conversation. Only the  man yes and make  them see  clear. Books are  tools that help me talk with the  whole  world at the  same time  and teach all  the great wisdom  I  discovered so far. Start with Self others!Discovery  and later you  will  understand how  to show sincere  care  towards others.


 4. Is this your first book? If not, how many books have you written? And what are they about?    


 https://alexanderschlafmann.com/free-e-book/ my free e-book that will stay free forever! It’s a real 92 pages book, that I wrote to help people get rid of their anxiety once and forever. I invest enormous amount of my time to create priceless things for humanity. No one is able to appreciate what I do so far – because to be able to appreciate things you need to be wise. People see a free book and they start to think: “Okay, so what the guy needs in return? We know he wants us to buy his stuff, he wants to get rich and this is just a trick to manipulate us.” I left this book free because all need this wisdom to become free of anxiety. The reason why I said give me your e-mail first and then you can have the book is: Nothing is free in this world and if someone say it is – he knows nothing about this life. Everything has a price, but you may not know now what it is. I need to teach people that without some kind of sacrifice you won’t achieve anything in life. If people don’t want to part with their emails to get solution to their problems – they don’t deserve a better life. Fools should suffer, it is the only way to teach them that they are fools and need to change.  My other books will cost money, because I invested a lot of my time, energy and money to create them. Someone has to compensate me my sacrifices. A man who does good deserves some compensation for his work. This is what I try to teach people too. The world will only become better if people start appreciating the work of those who try to make it better.   I work in Logistics field right now. I don’t belong in this sector of life. I have a different mission in life. To be able to do what I want and need to do – I need more free time. Free time is bought with money. Money is a tool to become a free man in the physical world we live in. I decided to secure my living with my books. Sure, it’s a hard way to do it, but I know that it’s the only right thing to do for me. Every person has some correct way of earning money. I found mine and it’s a worthy way of earning them.  https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08CVL9NLQ my second book about how to make right choices in life and what happens if you make a big wrong choice. The choice of my mother to leave her family started a chain reaction of negative happenings in lives of her sons and husband. Both sons have attained childhood traumas and the father had to raise his children alone. All started to suffer, and the suffering never ended. You see a stupidity of one human being can destroy many lives. I am sick of this unfairness in life and on my part, I will do everything I can do educate people. We need to become wiser to stop hurting the ones we love.   https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08FYV75ZD yesterday I published another book in this series: How to live the right way. This time it’s about thoughts, mindset, the right thinking. I dig deeper in what is right and what is wrong. In this adventure we discover more truths of life together. All my books are interconnected. They are all puzzle pieces of a big puzzle of life that I created for us. No, god or the creature who created this world had painted this complex picture of life and I am just here to show you what it is. My vision is very clear now and I am able to see the truth as it is. No one has the perception of our world that I have now and no one ever will if I don’t share my wisdom with the world.   I will write hundreds of books that together have the ability to explain every single part of human life in depth. Humanity will get best answers to human problems and how to achieve what they want to achieve the right way. 


5. Have you ever  thought to write  fictions?


No!  Why would  I  waste  my time  on something so  insignificant? People  have  their  o fantasies why they  want to know about fantasies of others?  Our life  is way too short to waste wn it  on nonsense. Don’t get  me wrong,  everything has its purpose  in life. Fiction books  can give some satisfaction for sure. They can help people  live their live , make  it  more  bearable to  exist. But don’t you understand that this is  another  escape  mechanism?  Instead of  solving their problems people  escape  in different  fantasy world!  No!  I  won’t write  fiction books because they won’t help us  make  our world a better place! 6 . How do you  manage  with literary criticism? Everyone  has a  right to say what he thinks. As long it’s a  truth and he  truly  believe  that he says the  truth  I  am fine  with it. But  if I  know he  lies, or is not  wise  enough to understand what I  write  about I  will  point  his mistakes out. I  won’t defend myself and prove  to others that their opinion about my work is wrong. No,  I don’t see  a  point  in pointless discussions who is right  and who is wrong. We  all  think that we are  right, but  isn’t it  a  wrong answer?  I  absolutely  know when  I  am right  and when  I  am wrong because  I  forbid  myself to lie  to myself. Such a  disgusting act as: “deceiving myself”  I will  never commit. There  are  enough liars in  our world and their  lies  never do any  good. Building relationships on lies is  the dumbest thing you can do. And what is the most  important relationship that you will  ever have  in your life???  Isn’t it  a  relationship with yourself? you will  have  a  very disgusting life  full of lies, anger and hatred. Never deceive yourself or you will  have  a  very disgusting life  full of lies, anger and hatred.

6 . How do you  manage  with literary criticism? 

Everyone  has a  right to say what he thinks. As long it’s a  truth and he  truly  believe  that he says the  truth  I  am fine  with it. But  if I  know he  lies, or is not  wise  enough to understand what I  write  about I  will  point  his mistakes out. I  won’t defend myself and prove  to others that their opinion about my work is wrong. No,  I don’t see  a  point  in pointless discussions who is right  and who is wrong. We  all  think that we are  right, but  isn’t it  a  wrong answer?  I  absolutely  know when  I  am right  and when  I  am wrong because  I  forbid  myself to lie  to myself. Such a  disgusting act as: “deceiving myself”  I will  never commit. There  are  enough liars in  our world and their  lies  never do any  good. Building relationships on lies is  the dumbest thing you can do. And what is the most  important relationship that you will  ever have  in your life???  Isn’t it  a  relationship with yourself? you will  have  a  very disgusting life  full of lies, anger and hatred. Never deceive yourself or you will  have  a  very disgusting life  full of lies, anger and hatred.

 7. What is the basic and core purpose of this book? In an author's words why do you think readers shall pick up 'My Choice - Your Choice'?

  This is an introduction book. It introduces myself to the world, my vision, few of my goals and helps people see some important things that they may have ignored all their lives. I share a lot of wisdom in my books. But what for?  I want to show people that only “Wisdom” has the ability to heal everyone. Only great wisdom can free ourselves from all kinds of chains and shackles. You have nothing to fear things I share in my books can’t harm others. Wisdom and knowledge, I share has only one purpose: “make people wiser and more educated”. Wise people can free themselves from everything, it takes time, but it will happen.   So, I help others become wise and help themselves live their best life. But people are lazy to read important books. Then my answer will be: “if you suffer – you probably deserved it”. Lazy people deserve to suffer, because they had the ability to free themselves, but they declined the help of others. I am not the one who will give you a bunch of compliments every day of your life. Why should I do such a stupid thing as praising others?   The praise is a food for the ego of a man. I don’t need praise, once I understood how dangerous it can be, I said: “No, thanks”.   Be careful, you don’t have the full correct vision of things, so you can’t blindly accept everything I say! To prevent bad things from happening I say: praise is useful sometimes, but when it is useful, we will discuss in my books.   Ok some of you will still not see my answer to the question above, so here I say it again:  “Why do you think readers shall pick up My Choice - Your Choice?”   Do you care about yourself? Do you want a better life? Do you want become wiser and more educated? You want to live in a better world? You want to be happy, strong, confident, rich, disciplined, well mannered and so on? Well, my books can help you with all that!    I said books! For a reason, but we are talking about this specific one book I wrote, I know that. The thing is: Information, knowledge, wisdom, experience, thoughts, ideas – all this has to be combined; otherwise it won’t be useful to anyone. A single book can’t give you all the answers you need! But this book will lead you in the right direction. All my books together form a correct path of life that you have to follow to be able to achieve anything in life.  I made my life an example for humanity, and my books are the roads people have to follow to find what they need.  


8. Apart from writing, do you enjoy any other activities in particular?  

 Sure, I am a human being too. I have many desires, interests and so on. But lately I sacrifice my own happiness for the happiness of others. It’s a temporary big sacrifice I have to make. I work all the time and rarely have time for myself now. I need to finish my books, bring them to the market, do content online to attract people, new readers…  But here are some desires of mine, some activities and interest I pursue when I can:  Sport, I wish I had more time for it. I like many sport activities. The most important one for me is fitness. You can call it bodybuilding if you want. Having a strong body is important. Especially for a man. When we feel weak, we start hating ourselves. At least that’s how I feel about it. I like martial arts too. If I had time, I would learn at least few of them. Whenever I can I practice martial arts at home.  I love music, maybe I was a musician in my past lives. I know I could become a great musician if I wanted – because I have this deep connection to words, sounds and different vibrations of life. Whenever I can I listed to music. Back in the days I was able to sing out loud – but now I don’t have such a luxury. I live in Germany, in an apartment where you can’t be loud or anyone will heart it and report you to the police and similar people. I suffer a lot because I can’t sing whenever I want to… Since many years I can’t enjoy music the way I want. My place, people around me limit myself. Another reason for me to escape to a place where I will be able to enjoy music. But to do this I need money.  I also love the search for new wisdom. Whenever I can I sit down and study everything I collected over the past 20 years of my life again to understand something new, or remind myself about things I forgotten. We human beings forget about so many things over time. I remind myself about all the important things of life all the time!  I love enjoy things others created. For example, I try to find all worthy Videos, Movies, Series that people created for us and study them. Not only that, I give my full attention to their creations. I show my gratitude and my appreciation of their work.   Whenever I can I find time to appreciate all that I already have. I spent some time with things I love and that mean something to me.   I love cooking. I once wanted to become a great chef. For me cooking is an art. As a child I was already obsessed with cooking. I painted on my plates with food. Food was my paint, and plates were my canvas. I loved to present my work to my grandparents and my other relatives before eating it up. Life and people took away all the joy I had in life. Now I can’t allow myself to spent time doing what I love – because I need to free myself first!  To become financially independent is what really really matters for me right now. My soul, my child inside of me, they want to enjoy life; I want to give myself all the joy they want, but there are so many other important things I need to do.   Once I am a free man, I can start living my life and working towards my dreams. Money is a tool, and I know what for I need them. I don’t need them, but I need the powers they have. They can give a person the freedom he needs! 


⁣_________________⁣___________⁣
▪️Blog : My detailed take on the book can be found here :  

 _________________⁣___________⁣
⁣
⁣

⁣