Skip to main content

No Matter What... I will always love you! by Rohit Dawesar

No Matter What... I will always love you! authored by Rohit Dawesar is a romantic thriller fiction with a mysterious twist. I love its vivid cover, blurb and the different font usage inside. 


From each chapter, it starts to paint one step at a time, rough sketches of the Rishi and Mishika's personalities.
Mushika is a young bollywood movie fanatic, almost a confused soul but a girl who can lit up the atmosphere with her gorgeous looks and bubbly personality. 

She meets Rishi in college, who is a cricket lover and a handsome lad. They enter into a relationship, it breaks but again life lets them build their bond up. When they decide to take it one step forward to engagement, a twist takes place and it's none like other.


Rishi knows her crazy pranks and  jokes to test his love from time to time which he takes lightly. I could understand her childish immaturity when she pranks him about a hole in her heart to check if he leaves her. But it all crosses the limit when on their engagement day her whereabouts become unknown leaving everyone shocked. Was she kidnapped, murdered or just its a dirty prank?

How they met and the other side events which are told both from their own perspectives in subsequent chapters like in 'Gone Girl' book's style felt interesting. Their serous  young love that's more on the lovey dovey side had YA vibes, which felt beautiful but sometimes few extra conversations made me loose  interest.
Rishi's memories make his nights sleepless. More twists come in with the arrival of inspector Nikhil, Kasturi and his parents insisting him to move on. These make his '3 possibilities' investigation, a race against time.

At what height will he go for her as the secrets start to unfold? I think young readers will enjoy knowing what surprises his investigating journey leds him to.