Skip to main content

Gypsysoul by Sumitra Biswal

Gypsysoul by Sumitra Biswal 
_____________________

I have read Gypsysoul's first part that had unique collection of poems which I absolutely loved. If you have read my review on it definitely check it out. 
The good news is that for fans of Sumitra Biswal's writing, the second book Gypsysoul part 2 is out now!


While I was reading this one, I am sharing my thoughts and recommending it to all. 

It is yet another beautiful collection of thoughts. These one line quotes are definitely worth the read. They are  thought provoking but not heavy. These are lucid enough for even beginners to enjoy. I like poems or liners that in a philosophically oriented way enables me to see the beauty of the world with another perspective. 
Each liner is adorned with some minimalistic yet cute and colourful illustrations. 

These evoke myriads of emotions in me. From letting me celebrate life with the fact that it is like a cycle like a flower which withers and another path comes to life to nostalgia when raindrops knock on the window like our pasts. 

These are very beautiful observations that leave me in awe that the author took time to deeply analyse simple natural events that can be allegorically linked to various facets of human life. I totally love such books that helps me widen my vision. 

Through sunsets, flowering, animals, birds, night sky, rainbows and many such things she paints beautiful pictures of life qith various hues of emotions and thoughts that normally in our busy lives we forget to catch and cherish with our normal eyes. 

These snippets or allegorical quotes can be read any time of the day. You may read a few or the whole book at once during your solitude or even if you choose a reading partner aiming to spend time together celebrating the intricacies of life. 

I read both the books by the author. 
Go for them.