Skip to main content

Letters To You by Myoho- A story I loved reading

 "Denial of self expression is inviting death". - Letters to you, Page 210.

I just finished reading Letters to You by Myoho. When I started it, thoughts started blooming in my mind and as I landed on the last line, my mind was a garden full of questions, wonders and a feel of melancholy alongside another perception towards love.  


It is a LGBTQ romance fiction. This is only one of those couple of books that made me explore into this part of the genre more.  The plot is very realistic. A story of many but seldom they  reaches the world's ears. 


When a society is so rigid in its notions of lifestyle, I feel sad, people miss the wonderful opportunity to perceive love in its different hues in all of which it reigns and thus parts of the souls die.


A pre-teen with a sexual ordeal, a defiant soul underneath, married and confused about the world yet understands her hearts songs.

A young one with conformist attitude yet lost in the mist of the worldly rules when the world is pacing in high speed.

I deeply felt the words imprinted in this book. They kept me contemplating for long!


Full with philosophical thoughts and unheard whispers  of the paining hearts who have seen the ups and downs, found happiness and again lost their most precious,packed inside this fiction in the form of letters, memories, nostalgic soliloquys, proses of eminent authors all woven into a fiction of friendship,love and loss. 

I rate it 4.5/5 . 0.5 less as the letters were bit long sometimes.

From my heart I loved the part of SCI, prose by Micheal Xavier's, the poem on page 72, Poem of - Broms the poet ( P235) and many such thoughtful pieces.  

I believe life has many possibilities and hopes. Keeping faith is the way.