Skip to main content

The Success Answer By Ron Malhotra

Ron Malhotra is a speaker and the author of the Amazon #1 bestseller 8 Wealth Habits of Financially Successful People. He speaks publicly and uses a practical, powerful, and interactive approach to educate and coach people about achieving meaning and success in their lives and dispel some common myths about success and wealth.



I really like Mr. Ron Malhotra's books and his social media educational content. I am in a phase in life where I want to grow more and achieve all my dreams. That's why I am always looking out for good contents that can help me on my personal development journey.

When I came across 'The Success Answer' by Ron Malhotra, it was my time to pick it up. It is a 5 step program to achieve what you want and make a difference. 



When I started reading this book I started to feel this book is quite practical in its approach. Everything was kept to the point and not dragging for at this correct utilisation of time is essential for me.

Amazon Link: The Success Answer

First the author himself shares about his struggles with setbacks and failures in the past. He tells life is like a ladder and a treadmill, if you are not going up and forward, by default you are going back down or down. This made me connect to this read.



During his struggle period he read a lot of books and watched many educational videos. Success came to him after he applied important principles in his life which he now has decided to share with  us so we avoid doing similar mistakes and make mindful decisions. 

Each level or chapter is divided into strategies which help us not only to understand but to apply in in a correct manner. I found the content quite nicely arranged, thoughtful and applicable for they make us introspect and take action. From Finding Why, Belief, Wellness to chapters like Action with point wise explainations, exercises to quotations from books by eminent authors,  this self help guide proves to an effective book that can prove to be help for ones who enough willing to look work for  developing themselves. The idea of inclusion of mind mapping and mindfulness in our lifestyles adds more depth to it.

I recommend it for its lucid style of explaination, practical step by step  approach and thoughtful content.