Skip to main content

Dear Manusha by Anupama Ravindran Menon

If I can write about about Love, I would keep on writing. Its a very simple emotion only the other emotions that come with it makes it complex. Love is the most beautiful emotion to feel in this world. It enters and changes our full world because it evolves us and transcends us to a higher spiritual level that is what I believe. 
But sometimes life does take drastic turns, people end up drifting apart, separation arrives and then comes those things which makes us see Love lowly. 
Coming to this book, it brings out these facts clealy. It will be bringing you back to the joys of love and memories, both healing and inspiring.


Forst of all, Let me put it out that this cover is a painting! I really like its bright deep hues alongside the silhouettes. 
The story revolves around the protagonist and her beloved whom she used to call dearly her Manusha.  She shares her heart's deepiest tales with us by sharing her feelings. From the very first chapter my heart gets engrossed and I find myself resonating with her words. Slowly I come to know about their story, the subtle details. 

The words beautifully portray that love is eternal, That few memories are sweet yet painful but they are still  precious. That not all separations end up into bitterness between hearts. This story shares about love, separation and healing. The writing style makes all the differences. 

The feelings shared are raw, pure and can be felt deeply by anyone who also have felt love for someone, sometime. 

If you want to read something emotional and based on heart felt love, go for this book.