Skip to main content

I Write Since You Exist by Suraj Prakash Behera

I Write Since You Exist by Suraj Prakash Behera ( Instagram - @archivedheartspeaks001 ) is a lovely  collection of Poems, short stories and some really intriguing chat styled short tales.

To start with I really liked the mesmerizing cover. It looks quite gorgeous. 

This book is divided into 2 sections. Poems and Short stories with intriguing chats. The poems section has 7 types of themes. 

They range from themes like unconditional love, resilience,corporate life, mother's love and some other aspects of life. 

I liked the very first title poem- 'In Words I wrote, your presence finds its worth'. 

It had that rhymic classic style that I really like in poetry. Next the poem, 'What is Love' was something that lets readers ponder upon. Few were free styled poems too. The poem named 'Man: The Ache Within' lets us contemplate as well. 

Now coming to the second section of short stories and Intriguing chats, I would say, I really liked this part more than the poems. I dont know why, may be because each of them unveiled in a very beautiful way in the end never letting me guess what was coming.

The Incomplete Love Story was heart touching. It shared what happens with armed forces. Then the next one called 'The New Year's Eve', left me surprised! I really liked another chat type story called Untold Words, it will feel relatable to many of our generation. But the story named 'First Meet' felt little bit bland. 

I definitely recommend this book to readers who like enjoying quick reads that make them feel refreshed after the fag end of a day. 

So do check it out on Amazon if you wish to!