Skip to main content

Woof Woof Jupiter by Deepannita Chakraborty

Woof Woof Jupiter is a beautiful picture book with a lovely story for kids! As an adult I totally love indulging into simple, sweet stories that freshens up my mind remimding me childhood is the sweetest time of anyones life. 
If the stiries revolve around animals and nature, it feels like a cheery on top. As an animal lover I absolutely adore such books that lets children develop empathetic feelings for our mother nature. 

I love Dogs. At my home , we have our sweet member, a labrador retriever, named Ronny. He is my everything. 
This storybook named Woof Woof Jupiter by Deepannita Chakraborty  @thekidsreadinghive is about a puppy named Jupiter who was born on streets, fed milk by the nearby kind tea stall owner and was having a good time with his young sublings. But he ended up in a very different place later on in his life. This journey though short lets kids understand dogs too have feelings, we got to be kind to them and there are people out there who do treat them very well. 
I definitely think this colourful book with its beautiful picture and a heartwarming story will make the reading process for kids a fun time and a purposeful experience. 
Definitely check this book out. May be this festive season with other gifts you can gift a meaningful book as gift to your little members of your family! 

Do you like such picture books?