Skip to main content

When You Know, You Know by Gauri Budh

I was reading Author Gauri Budh's book, 'When You Know, You Know', lately and I found the content quite insightful. 

The title perfectly suits the book for truly when the wisdom has finally hit you, you never go back but you start to grow after that towards your higher self. 
This is a book that shares author's thoughts with us of her understanding the world around.
Each page offers us few lines that reminds us about the depth of our human life connecting us with our deepest core. 
Everytime I read this book, I find myself contemplating about the thoughts shared.
Some hit hard whereas few I believe, I still may need time to comprehend fully. 

Do check out some of the pictures from the book in the following slides. 
Definitely, I feel readers who are into mindful reading shall pick this book up and give it a read. 

Do you like reading such self help or thoughtful philosophical non-fictions?