Skip to main content

The Pyramid Mind by Dr. Vlad Beliavsky

If you ask me what is my favourite genre, then it is definitely non-fictions and within that category I really like learning more about our minds and also about species roots (Anthropology).
A month ago I came across this fantastic book called : 
 "The Pyramid Mind" by Dr. Vlad Beliavsky.
As I started reading this book, I instantly felt connected to his words and thoughts. In this era of chaos, I feel we all need to learn effective techniques to have control over our thoughts and actions by understanding the basics of how our mind works and how to use its best potentials to achieve what we seek for. 
It unveils a transformative framework for understanding and improving our mental well-being. 
Dr. Vlad, a psychologist and philosopher, has dissected the intricacies of the mind, presenting six interconnected areas crucial to our overall health and performance.
Drawing from psychology research and integrating mindfulness and CBT, the book offers practical insights into managing thoughts, emotions, habits, and memories. 
I definitely like reading psychology and neuroscience backed books and this is one of them which presents to a whole new perspective to understand such concepts and apply in our process. 

Dr. Vlad's holistic approach empowers us to shape our identities, boost confidence, and foster happiness. Beyond its self-help value, the book is elevated by Dr. Vlad's diverse background, adding depth to his perspective. Notably, his commitment to both psychological principles and practical application, evidenced by his service in the Ukrainian army, enhances the book's credibility. 
I am still reading it everyday, and trying to understand and unlock my true being. 

Theres no doubt that I highlywholeheartedly recommend this Simon and Schuster published non fiction by an actual psychologist whose approach is useful and practical.