Skip to main content

Pebbles on Paper by Swati Khatri

Poetry is something I absolutely love engaging in. Whether it's calm wintery afternoons or summery late nights, they never fail to soothe my soul. 

I enjoy sitting on the roof in komorebi or sipping hot coffee with a scented candle, diving into those rhythmic lines!

Sometimes, I write poems too, but these days I find more joy in reading them. "Pebbles on Papers" is a book I bought a couple of years back, and every now and then, I like reading a few of its beautiful poems. 


Instagram id : @swatikhatri__

Swati shares her heartfelt emotions through the lines, and I find them quite relatable. They are easy to understand yet encompass a variety of feelings.
How about you? Do you also enjoy reading or writing poems?

 #poetry #books #book