Skip to main content

Best Served Cold by Vani Shivashankar

"Best Served Cold" by author Vani ( Instagram : @vanishiv_ ) is a book with seven short stories that are really interesting. 
Amazon : Kindle

It's her second book after "Slice of Life," which was also great as I already shared my thoughts about it in my previous feed post. I mean I loved the stories in that book, when I decided to go for this one next! 

This new book has different kinds of stories, like mysteries and thrillers. 
Some of the stories in the book won awards in a writing contest called Write India. They are judged by famous authors like Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni and Ravi Subramanian.
Each story is different, with its own surprises and mysteries. You can read about things like strange whispers, solving a murder, and even a story about supernatural events! 

The author is really good at making characters and stories that keep you interested until the end. 

Even after finishing the book, you'll still be thinking about the stories that for sure which happened to me too. 

Whether you like spooky stories or ones with lots of twists, there's something in this book for everyone I believe as it comes with stories of a range of genres.

If you enjoy short stories, you should definitely read "Best Served Cold."

It's a great addition to your book collection, and you'll probably want to read her writings again and again. 
Thus I also now look forward to read more of her works! 

Her books are available on kindle! Do check them out.